Wake Forest , NC 27587
Click here for Family First Primary Care COVID19 Vaccination Information.
- Authorization to Use and Disclose Information
- Adolescent Care Agreement
- Financial Policy
- New Patient Registration Form
- Patient Proxy Representative Authorization Form
- Privacy Statement
- Release of Medical Information TO Family First Primary Care
- Release of Medical Information FROM Family First Primary Care
Family First Primary Care is currently IN NETWORK with the following insurance plans or networks:
- Aetna* including Aetna Whole Health and Medicare Advantage
- BlueCross BlueShield including Blue Value affiliated with UNC, North Carolina State Health Plan, Federal Employee Plan, most Out of State BCBS plans and Blue Medicare
- Humana (Medicare Advantage plans only, no commercial)
- Tricare Select and Tricare for Life only. We are NOT a Tricare PRIME provider.
- United Healthcare including Medicare Advantage
*Our participation with Aetna DOES NOT include the DUKE BASIC or DUKE SELECT plans. Patients with these plans are required to see Duke providers.
**Our participation with Cigna DOES NOT include any Connect Network plans. This will affect you if you and/or your spouse is employed by UNC Healthcare including any Rex facilities.
Participation in Medicare Advantage plans applies to existing patients only.
New Patient Registration
Please print and complete the New Patient Registration Form and the Circle of Care Information form and bring them to your appointment. The Financial Policy and Privacy Statement are for you to read, but you do not need to bring them to your visit. If you have a previous Primary Care Provider, please fill out the Release of Information form also if you would like us to request your records.
You will receive login information and instructions regarding the patient portal once you have made your first appointment. Click here to access the patient portal.
Family First Primary Care now offers telehealth visits. To book a telehealth visit please follow the directions below:
- Have a compatible device (smartphone or iPhone)
- Call our office and request telehealth visit
- Contact our office 15-20 minutes prior to scheduled virtual visit appointment time, pay any insurance copays and wait for your provider to contact you.
It’s that simple.